The Syndicate Bank Internet Banking service is another advanced banking facility and can be utilized by anyone who has an active Syndicate Bank account. The Banking service can be used over the internet for making non-transactional & transactional services with the help of an Internet Banking facility. For example, it is not required to visit the nearest branch for checking your account balance or requesting a new cheque book. These things can be done simply by using the Syndicate Bank Internet Banking service for access. Each bank in India had provided his facility for its customers to provide banking in a convenient way.
It is possible to access or manage your Syndicate Bank account with the help of Internet Banking services. You should require a laptop or a Smartphone and an active & stable internet connection to access. Initially, you need to follow the Syndicate Bank Net Banking registration process to use it. The good news is, it is not required to visit the nearest branch for Syndicate Bank Net Banking login or Syndicate Bank online Banking login access. Instantly, you can register the Net Banking account and activate the same.
Syndicate Bank Net Banking Online Registration
You can follow the below-mentioned Syndicate Bank Net Banking register process to utilize the Internet Banking facility. It is required to use a laptop, computer, or a Smartphone to register for the Syndicate Bank Net Banking online access. As a precautionary method, you are advised not to access any suspicious or third-party links to avoid any issues.
Access the Syndicate Bank Official Website
- Before starting the Syndicate Bank Net Banking registration process, you need to access its official website.
- Click the web link to access the Syndicate Bank Internet Banking webpage.
- It will automatically redirect to the Net Banking login page to start the registration process.
Terms & Conditions
- On the existing page, you need to press the “New User Registration” option located near the right-hand side screen corner.
- This is the first step in your Syndicate Bank Net Banking register process.
- You will receive a new pop-up window requesting to review the “Terms & Conditions” of Syndicate Bank service. Now, press the Accept icon to proceed further.
In case, if the pop-up feature is not enabled on your web browser then it is not possible to view the “Terms & Conditions” pop-up notification. Before starting the registration process, you need to enable the Pop-up feature on your web browser.
Input your Account Information
- First of all, you have to input your Bank account number in its respective column.
- Next, input your valid email address which you would like to register with your Syndicate Bank account for any notifications or alerts.
- Once it is done, press the “Validate” icon to proceed with the account number verification process.
- After completing the validation process, press the “Next” icon.
Mobile Number Verification
- On the existing page, the website will automatically generate an OTP (One-time Password) and forward the same to your registered & valid mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number and enter the same for Mobile number verification.
- After inputting the OTP code, you can press the “Submit” icon.
Input your Syndicate Bank Debit Card Information
- Within this page, you have required to input Date of Birth (DOB), Customer ID, or your Bank Debit Card information.
Your bank account’s Customer ID will be shown on your Bank password under the name of “User ID” for Net Banking access. In case, if it is not available on your Bank passbook then you need to contact the Syndicate Bank for further assistance. You can reach the Syndicate Bank Customer Support Team at 1800-301-1333 for any account-related issues like Customer ID, User ID, etc. It is also possible to visit the nearest branch for any support. Please note that without your Customer ID, no one can access their Syndicate Bank Internet Banking service.
- In case if you have your Debit or ATM card then input the 16-digit Debit Card number, ATM PIN number, and Expiry Date.
- If you do not have your Debit or ATM card then you can input your Date of Birth (DOB) or Customer ID (User ID).
- After inputting the required information, press the “Submit” icon.
Generate Account Password
- On this page from the list of available options, you need to choose the option named “Generate Account Password (Login & Transaction)”.
- Within the Security option, you need to choose either Sync Protect 2FA Account Password or SMS Based OTP (One-time Password).
- After choosing your preferred choice, press the “Submit” icon.
Log in to activate Net Banking Account
- Once completing the process, the user will receive an email (Login Credentials) to their registered email address from Syndicate Bank.
- This mail will include the login credentials to access your Net Banking account.
- Now, access your Syndicate Bank Official Net Banking website and input your Customer ID (User ID) and respective account password.
- After a successful login, the user will be prompted to reset a new account password for accessing your Netbanking account.
- Then, set a new strong password under the Password & Confirm Password fields.
- Once it is done then you can access your Syndicate Bank Internet Banking service with your new login credentials.