Update aadhaar details online with the help of information given here!!! Are you also one of those feeling terrible because of having wrong information on your Aadhar Card? Are you also willing to update the information that is the address on your Aadhar Card online or offline?
If your answer is yes, then we are here to help you out. Now, it has become easier for the Aadhar Card holders to update their Aadhar card address online without having any complexities. So, let’s get started.
Aadhar is a unique 12 digit number that is issued by the unique identification authority of India. It is necessary for all the individuals to keep the information printed on Aadhar Card updated. It is serve as a valid proof everywhere either you are going for any examination for identity check.
Now, there is the best fact that is you can easily update the information on your Aadhar Card both online and offline. In order to update the information, it is necessary for the Aadhar card holder to provide any of the valid address that is mentioned in the list of 44 documents given at the website of unique identification authority of India.
Usually, the documents include passport, rent agreement, bank statement or passbook, driving license, telephone bill, electricity bill, water bill, voter ID card for several others.
Steps for Update Aadhaar Details Online
It is important for you to determine the fact that the individuals who are mobile numbers are registered with the unique identification authority of India will only be able to Update aadhaar details online.
Here in the below section, we are going to provide you details about the step-by-step guide that you can consider to update your address on the Aadhar Card online.
- First of all, it is necessary for you to visit the Aadhaar self-service update portal.
- Thereafter, you need to click on “the proceed to update address” tab. that will only happen if you are having valid documents.
- Now you need to enter the details and then upload a supporting document and it on the submitted tab.
- In case, you are not having any sort of address proof then also you can you still update address online by choosing the address validation letter option available
- In order to request for the address validation letter you need to complete the four step process that includes president initiate request, address verifier consent, resident submit the request, usage of security or secret code to complete.
- In case, you are using the rent agreement as your address proof then it is important for the rent agreement to be registered 1. The registration must be done on your name. It is important for you to scan all the pages of the rent agreement and then create a single file before uploading it to the website of the unique identification authority of India.
- After completing the process you can also check out the aadhar update online status.
Update your address on your Aadhar Card by visiting the Aadhaar enrolment center
If you are not able to complete the Aadhar card address updating process online then you can also visit to the Aadhar card Centre. Yes, by visiting the nearest Aadhar center, you can easily update the address on your Aadhar card.
For this, you need to carry a valid and original document so that the details can be updated. The original documents carried by who will be scanned by the Aadhar card center owner and then there will be handled back to you. Remember, no one will keep your documents for further verification.
Just like updating the address you can also update the Aadhar card update online mobile number easily online or by visiting the aadhar enrolment center.
Update your address on the Aadhar Card by using the Aadhar app
The address on your Aadhaar Card can also be changed or get updated with the help of the m-aadhar application that you can easily download on your mobile. The best part about this application is that is available for both the Android and IOS users. This application has been launched by the government with the motive to help the users in getting their information updated without visiting the nearest Aadhar centers for facing the complexities.
Nowadays, people have started making with others on the name of updating the information on their Aadhaar or identity documents. However, it is necessary for everyone to determine that no one will keep your documents for further assistance or verification. Additionally, the online help has been introduced with the motive to save your money and save you from the further bureau frauds. It is necessary for you to take smart decisions and use the online official portals for updating the information.
Do not trust any third party vendors easily for updating the crucial information on your Aadhar Card. Additionally, do not share such information with anyone because it can be used for making any sort of frauds and you can be trapped in any sort of legal procedures.